Hi! I'm Chris Armstrong.
My call is to foster vulnerability, honesty, and integrity in the tech sector by connecting, mentoring, and leading passionate folks with shared values to solve real-world issues that have a profound and positive impact on people.
In pursuit of this mission, I've had the privilege of:
- Recruiting, leading, and mentoring engineering organizations, fostering individuals' personal and professional flourishing
- Discerning product-market fit and ideating and building products at early-stage startups
- Cultivating open-source communities of users, customers, and developers
- Advising start-up founders and technical leaders on people and cultural issues
- Writing about the industry's neglect of people-focused values
I'm always looking to connect with others who are similarly-minded! I can be found across the web: